Learn to Screen Print in One Day!
Screen Printing Workshop for Beginners
Join us in the relaxed atmosphere of Creative Arts Napier and learn a new skill to take away and print to your heart's content.
Artist Lisa Feyen from Ink Moth Print Studio will guide you through the whole process of stencil making and screen printing on paper and fabric, helping you to achieve great results. You’ll have a printed tote bag and some lovely printed goodies to take home at the end of the day, plus the knowledge/skills you need to keep going with your new hobby.
You will be provided with a plain tote bag to print. You may also want to bring a few light-coloured, plain cotton items to print on, such as a pillow slip, canvas bag, T-shirt, or tea towel. Heavy weight paper is also a good idea, if making prints to frame interests you.
When: Saturday 2 March
Time: 10am – 3.30pm
Where: CAN workshop, 16 Byron St, Napier
Cost: $ 125.00 (includes use of equipment, inks and a plain tote bag)
To book: Email Lisa at: email@example.com to register
You will learn:
• how to create successful stencil designs for screen printing
• How to hand cut stencils for screen printing
• Printing and colour blending
• Where you can purchase materials to keep going
You will need to bring:
• Sketch book, pencils, eraser
• Apron or an old shirt
• a few light coloured, plain cotton items to print on, such as a pillow slip, T-shirt, and/or a tea towel. Heavy weight paper is also a good idea, if you want to try paper printing.
• Visual inspiration - anything to help you feel inspired
1/03/24, 9:00 pm
2/03/24, 2:30 am
what to bring:
Creative Arts Napier, 16 Byron St, Napier 4110
• See main class description
For queries and enrolments please contact the advertiser directly: