Marketing on Social Media + Basic Website design
Starting a small business? Have products to sell?
• Self-introduction/ course outline
• Participant self-introduction ( two truths and a lie)
• Showcase products and explain to everyone what your goals are
• Who is your market? Why?
• Who uses what social media platforms?
• What does paid marketing on social apps look like?
• The pros and cons of having a website
Homework: Research similar brands / products to yours and write down some ideas on what you like/ don’t like, and what you would do differently. Perhaps create a vision board. Bring this to week two.
• Discuss/ show us what you found with your research. What did you like/ not like – what are you going to do that is different?
• Creating a business name/ logo – decide on style/ colour/ theme
• Setting up accounts on different social medial platforms
• Start to explore WIX. Pros/ cons/ costs
• Finalise setting up your business social media pages
• Using Wix to start to develop your website
Complete your Wix website, and send link to Roshan
Enquire today about our next course.
21/03/23, 8:00 pm
12/04/23, 12:00 am
what to bring:
215 Railway road, Hastings.
For queries and enrolments please contact the advertiser directly:
Learning Innovations Ltd